Features of Bill of Materials Software (BOM)
Inventory management software with the bill of materials
ERP/MRP software – Manufacturing software and supply management chain software featuring the multi-level bill of materials,
supply chain forecasting, costing, estimating and quoting.
Software for manufacturers that supports Small Business, from start to end.
One of the best manufacturing software for small businesses, that offers all that you need in one MRP System.
MULTI-LEVEL BILL OF MATERIALS CONSTRUCTOR
BOM management tools
- Component, Sub-component, and Work operation filtering:
Filters only components for the selected type.
- Add/remove components: Simply add or remove a component from the BoM
- BoM Versions: as you change BoM you can easily create a new version
- Stock Compare: Compare it against inventory in real-time and get a missing qty report.
- Purchase missing items: Launch Purchase Orders from the Bill of Material and purchase missing parts.
DETAILED INVENTORY TRACKING
inventory management software with bill of materials
- Barcode Numbers: Auto-generated barcodes ready for label printing. ERPAG supports different barcode standards (EAN, UPC, QR etc. )
- Lot Numbers:Track LOT or Batch series with the ERPAG tracking engine.Complete historical data overview with backtrack reporting.
- Inventory Label Printing: Tag your items with ERPAG cloud label printing. We support all industry standard label printers.
- Mobile app: Speed up scan/receive process with the mobile app settings.
Manufacturing WO, Job WO, Service WO
Time, labor, and material
Automatic backlog, reordering.
Our software offers a comprehensive solution for managing Manufacturing WOs, Job WOs, and Service WOs, focusing on tracking every detail. This includes time, labor, materials, and expected completion dates. Our platform also allows for identifying and resolving bottlenecks through the automatic backlog and reordering processes. Additionally, users can obtain item-level information directly from the Work order or generate a missing parts report to streamline the process.
INTELLIGENT STATUS TAGS
Intelligent status tags that signal when terms are fulfilled
Work order launching as soon as terms are fulfilled
Start, pause and complete the manufacturing order with a click of a button
ERPAG utilizes these tags to alert users when specific terms are met, allowing for the immediate launch of a work order. Additionally, the “Ready-Go” function streamlines the manufacturing process with the ability to start, pause, and complete orders in a single click.
ERPAG DOCUMENT LIST
realtime: sort, filter, and group
export to pdf, csv
rendering more than 10 000 items with ease
report ready, save views, extremely fast
The document lists in this software are not just simple lists; they are multi-dimensional reports that incorporate intelligent machine-learning algorithms. This feature provides users a comprehensive 360-degree view of the data, allowing for optimized reporting through grouping, filtering, and sorting.
CHARTS – DASHBOARDS FOR MANUFACTURERS
- Current Inventory: Get a deep insight into your multiple warehouses and stock levels
- Orders: Track new arrivals, receive inventory, manage orders
- Work orders: Launch work orders and track the current status for each manufacturing job
- Sales: See all received orders, and invoice status and track your leads
- Changes: Know what happened. Erpag logs each change on the document level
- Events: Don’t miss a thing. Erpag connects to your different calendars and enables you to save any kind of predefined EVENT
*no credit card needed
ERPAG has a quite powerful arsenal of features
specially designed for Small Business
This is only a small portion of more than 1000 built-in features for your small business
What else is included
ERPAG is an all-in-one cloud-based MRP/ERP solution
Inside the system, you will find all sub-modules necessary to run all your operations.
And best of all, it is part of one package. Go to pricing to see price packages.
More than 20.000 happy customers
we are providing software for Small Business for more than 25 years.
....you got a new power in your corner now...
WHAT IS MANUFACTURING RESOURCE PLANNING SOFTWARE OR MRP?
BRIEFLY SAID, MPR IS A SOFTWARE, DESIGNED TO OPTIMIZE PLANNING, INVENTORY CONTROL AND SCHEDULING WORK ORDERS IN ORDER TO MANAGE MANUFACTURING PROCESS.
With pompous announcements of Industrialization 4.0 and breakthrough of IoT (Internet of Things), it seems that automatization of the process is reachable not just for corporate owners, but for small and medium-sized businesses as well. However, not everyone is aware that a large number of start-up companies, as well as small and medium-sized companies, actually don’t have a clear and precise control over their business processes. We can even go one step further and say that actually a large number of companies doesn’t even have a control over their inventory. The cause of all that should be searched in the complexity of business software implementations.
AND WHERE DOES MRP FIT IN?
Based on our humble opinion, MRP should first and foremost fulfill a few preconditions in order to talk about resource optimization at all. This is how we can prioritize the MPR roles:
To provide precise inventory control
- To automatically perform fulfillment
- To lock quantities in order to optimize inventory
- At the end, to optimize available resources
WHAT IS BILL OF MATERIALS?
Bill of Materials (BoM) or product structure represents the list of raw materials, components, sub-components, and sometimes services that are necessary to manufacture a certain finished product. In case that the structure is more complex, with more depth, we use the term Multi-Level BoM.