Terms Of service
General terms of ERPAG service
Terms of Service 1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
ERPAG (“ERPAG”) provides ERPAG service (hereinafter the “Service”) to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (hereinafter 'TOS'), which may be updated by ERPAG periodically, without notifying you. The most updated version of the TOS can be viewed at any time at https://www.erpag.com
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE ERPAG is an online business, accounting and bookkeeping service. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features added to the Service shall be subject to the TOS. You understand that the Service is provided 'AS-IS'.
3. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY You will choose a unique password upon completion of the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and subsequent actions under your account.
4. USER CONDUCT You understand that all information and materials (“Content”) presented by the Service are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. In other words, you and not ERPAG are fully responsible for all Content that you upload, post or transmit via the Service. Under no circumstances will ERPAG be liable in any way for Content. You agree to not use the Service (i.e. ERPAG) to: a. upload or post Content that is unlawful, abusive, offensive; b. upload or post any Content that infringes any patent, trade secret or copyright; c. upload or post any Content that contains software viruses or any other code design to interrupt, limit or destroy functionality of any computer software or hardware. You acknowledge that ERPAG may disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law.
5. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold ERPAG and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit or post to the Service (i.e. ERPAG).
6. GENERAL PRACTISES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE You agree that ERPAG has no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. Database size is limited to 5GB which is enough for several years. To see the current size of the database go to “Settings > Admin panel”. To obtain information about additional database size, contact us at [email protected].
7. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE ERPAG reserves the right to, at any time or from time to time, temporarily or permanently, modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice. You agree that ERPAG shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. TERMINATION You agree that ERPAG may, under certain circumstances and without notice, terminate your user account. Cause for such termination shall include the following: a. breaches of this TOS, b. requests by you and/or; c. requests by law enforcement bodies.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. b. ERPAG MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) RESULTS PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE; (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTION. d. THIS SERVICE IS MAINLY INTENDED FOR INTERNAL MAINTAINING OF BUSINESS FILES, RECORDS AND PROCESSES. IF USED FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS BOOKS ERPAG DOES NOT BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR POSSIBLE INCONSISTENCY WITH LOCAL REGULATIONS AND POSSIBLE PENALTIES DERIVING FROM THEM.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ERPAG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE FOLLOWING: a. THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; b. UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA ; c. OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
11. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 9 AND 10 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. APPLICABLE LAW The TOS and relationship between you and ERPAG shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Serbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.