FEATURES OF ERPAG POS
MODERN, SIMPLE YET VERY POWERFUL AND PRECISE CLOUD INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
SET OF ALL NECESSARY TOOLS THAT YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR BUSINESS
- Aautomatically generate purchase orders based on missing or items below minimal quantity and email them to your suppliers.
- Also, ERPAG has double SKU entry, so you can pass PO to your supplier with their SKU.
CUSOTMER B2B PORTAL
- Enable your customers, resellers and field agents to generate orders from anywhere.
- Create different categories and assign price tiers. Allow customer financial overview and enable them to pay invoices using the B2B portal and Stripe integration.
- Just attach any standard device and you are
ready to scan your products.
- ERPAG also enables you to generate standard bar codes (EAN, UPC, EAN -13)
ERPAG integrates with different
e-commerce platforms in order to sync orders and enable automated order fulfillment.
To see currently integrated e-commerces go to the integration page.
IMPORT / EXPORT SPREADSHEETS
You can prepare your inventory and import it into ERPAG.
Also, each inventory can be exported to a standard spreadsheet format.
- Each warehouse can have its own tax and currency settings, and different pricelist
- Define geo-locations so you could see geo-map reports
- There is no limit in the number of warehouses (except database limit)
Supports all major printer manufacturers
- Label print designer
- Bulk label printing
- Lot and Serial quantity check
TRACK SERIAL AND LOT NUMBERS
With ERPAG you can easily attach serial or lot number to an SKU of your product
- track serials
- track lot numbers
- generate patterns
- label printing on receiving
What else is included
ERPAG is an all-in-one cloud-based MRP/ERP solution
Inside the system, you will find all sub-modules necessary to run all your operations.
And best of all, it is part of one package. Go to pricing to see price packages.
More than 20.000 happy customers
we are providing software for Small Business for more than 25 years.
....you got a new power in your corner now...