General information for working with QuickBooks in ERPAG:
- The user needs to have their own QuickBooks account already created
- The QuickBooks company that the user wants to connect with ERPAG needs to be created as any country supported by QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks needs to track inventory as well (needs to have the possibility to create an Inventory item)
- During the synchronization ERPAG sends the following data types into QuickBooks:
- Sales Orders
- Purchase orders
- Work orders
- Utility Bill
- Stock Adjustments
- Landing Cost
- For the Tax calculation in the Sales Order document (QuickBooks document Invoice) to be correct, In ERPAG, the Customer address (Bill to address) and Ship to address in the Sales Order needs to be entered correctly.
- Sending data to QuickBooks will be possible only when documents are marked as Invoiced.
To connect ERPAG and QuickBooks you need account for both software. In case you don’t have a QuickBooks account already, you can create it on the following link:
Connecting ERPAG and QuickBooks Online
To set up the integration, go to:
Administration > QuickBooks
Upon logging in to QuickBooks Online please follow the steps in ERPAG & select “Connect”
After connecting, the system will send you to the ERPAG Home page. Then go again to Administration > QuickBooks, and system will open all synchronization parameters:
There is list of documents that can be sent from ERPAG to QuickBooks Online
Setting up the Items
While creating or editing an item, it is necessary to specify QuickBooks Online accounts.
Note: Product synchronization is always based on SKU.
Sending out documents to QuickBooks Online
To be sent to QuickBooks Online, documents have to be invoiced. ERPAG is sending only invoiced sales orders and supplier invoices.
Synchronization is not automatic once a document is entered, it requires an operator to click the synchronization button by going to:
Accounting > Synchronization:
When the form opens, all documents that can be sent are displayed, as well as the type of document that will be created in QuickBooks Online.
Then through the Bulk action, we will determine which documents will be sent to QuickBooks Online (e.g. We only send documents from the previous month).
For example, Received and invoiced Purchase orders will become Bill in QuickBooks Online.
And each Bill has its own Transaction journal:
In case you incorrectly set up an account for items, you can see how to amend in the following link: